Good morning Wombats,
COVID LOCKDOWN UPDATE
In light of the current restrictions I am advising of the following for the next two days at least:
The brewery is open for business, as normal, FOR TAKEAWAY ONLY, with the following changes to minimise risk to all,
- Normal trading hours, however closed all of Easter and re-opening at 12pm Wed 7th April 2021,
- No customers are to enter the shed at any time
- No glasses of beer will be served, at any time, for any reason,
- There will be no sit-in drinking, at any time, for any reason,
- It is imperative that customers call ahead to book a time, we want to minimise any contact with other customers and we want to manage the number of people at our venue as much as possible,
- You must wear a mask, at all times when we attend at your vehicle to collect your kegs or fill your order, weather you are in your car or not,
- Customers will still need to check-in,
As most of you would know, Redcliffe has become a real hotspot as one of the positive cases resides at Redcliffe and has visited a number of venues in and around the brewery including a number of licenced premises and local restaurants and Bunnings.
You may disagree with me, but I am a full and complete supporter of the lockdown process and I will be doing all I can, as a small business owner to minimise any possible exposure to me and most importantly all of you, as my loyal customers. I have previously, and if it gets worse, will, voluntarily close to ensure my customers do not move around without necessity.
On a much lighter note, I have given birth to an Easter beer.
TIPSY WOMBAT, which was Easter beer last year is a black lager with good coffee and chocolate notes. Pours like a lager, mouthfeel like a lager but is dark and foreboding, much like the times we are experiencing. A great drop that I have made a little dry, and quite potent! Very similar to Asahi Black but kicks your socks off.
There is VERY limited stock of this.
Cheers to one and all, please stay safe, think of the person next to you, try to be positive and drink lots of beer,